...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers...
Cape Fear At Elizabethtown affecting Bladen County NC
...The Flood Warning has been extended for the following rivers...
Northeast Cape Fear Near Burgaw affecting Pender County NC
Lumber Near Lumberton affecting Robeson County NC
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers...
Cape Fear At William O Huske Lock And Dam 3 affecting Bladen County NC
Great Pee Dee At Pee Dee affecting Marion and Florence Counties SC
The Flood Warning continues for
The Great Pee Dee At Pee Dee.
* until further notice.
* At 9:00 PM Saturday the stage was 21.82 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 24.0 feet by Tuesday morning
then begin falling.
* Impact...At 25.0 feet...Flood waters will continue to affect logging operations
upstream and downstream from Pee Dee. Flooding of farmlands adjacent to the
river will worsen.
People with interests along the river should take the necessary precautions to
protect life and property from the flood waters.
Additional information is available on our website at weather.gov/ilm under the
"Rivers and Lakes" link.